Wisteria Court's team of professionals & partners bring more than 100 years of direct Latin America/Emerging Markets experience and more than USD 50 billion of advisory & debt/equity deal execution. We are on the ground in Latin America providing Local Presence and are respected & trusted by a global network of banks and providers of debt and equty capital, delivering our clients Global Reach.
Office +1 917 719 6858
- 25 years of Latin America/Global Emerging Markets experience
- $30 billion of transaction experience
- Head of Latin America Debt Markets for Standard Bank of South Africa
- Built Brazil Debt Capital Markets business for Merrill Lynch
- Began EM career with Citibank in 1990 - the creation of the emerging markets asset class.
- MBA - Chicago Booth School of Business
- CPA, Series 7, 63, 24
Office +5511 99648 4354
- Omar Moreira advises Wisteria Court's clients in Brazil and is based in Sao Paulo.
- More than 30 years investment banking experience in Brazil - local & cross-border. - Held positions of leadership with Deutsche Bank, Merrill Lynch, JP Morgan, ING Barings, Bauhaus, Capitania and Citibank.
Office + 507 6948 9699
- Gustavo has more than 30 years’ experience in Real Estate & Hospitality
- Former Partner at Arthur Andersen Consulting, Head of Real Estate and Hospitality Consulting.
- Gustavo has advised companies on corporate organization, real estate strategy and operational improvement.
- Dual IMBA/MIM graduate degrees and BSBA in Hospitality Management from the University of Denver
- Based in Panama
- Richard has more than 20 years of investment banking experience & 6 years CFO experience
- Has held positions of leadership with Citibank & Standard Bank
- Ran Citibank's Trade Finance business and created the Loan Origination & Syndication business for Latin America
- Ran Standard Banks Loan Business in North & South America
- Julio Marquez works with Wisteria Court in the delivery of M&A, divestiture an other strategic advice.
- Julio has more than 25 years Latin America investment banking and private equity experience with Citibank, Wasserstein Perella, Violy Partners, Morgan Stanley and GEM.
- Julio is Managing Partner of NYMEX Capital
- MBA from Harvard, Master's in Engineering from University of Pennsylvania and Bachelor's in Engineering from MIT
Joseph Chu has over 20 years experience raising and analyzing debt capital for infrastructure assets at Barclays, XL Capital Assurance and Assured Guaranty. He has experience in investment grade and leveraged finance for utilities, power, renewables, telecom, structured municipal transactions in the US, the UK, Australia and Latin America.
- John advises Wisteria Court's clients in the Metals & Mining and Energy industries
- Has more than 25 years of experience in the global metals, mining, energy, power & infrastructure sectors
- Arranged more than $26 billion
- Positions of leadership with Standard Bank, Deutsche Bank, UBS and JPM
- MBA from Tuck
- Kerwyn Valley is CEO of KCL Capital Markets, the leading Caribbean focused investment bank and investment management firm based in Trinidad.
- Wisteria Court has worked with KCL over the past several years delivering important successful transactions to valued clients in the Caribbean
- Javier advises Wisteria Court's clients in Chile and is based in Santiago.
- Javier began his investment banking career with Citibank
- Javier has a strong background in technology, environment & energy.
- Javier is a Partner of Aegis Capital
- Javier holds a Mechanical Engineering degree from Universidad Anahuac and a Masters of Science from Stanford
- Regis provides structured finance solutions to clients throughout Latin America including Commodity Finance, Structured Credit & Securitization
- Regis has held positions of leadership with Deutsche Bank, Citibank & Standard Bank in the areas of Structured commodity finance, securitization and distressed debt.
- Regis has more than 20 years of experience
- Regis earned his MBA at Tuck School of Business
- Regis is based in Sao Paulo, Brazil